Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Blog: The Prologue

    Have you ever found yourself thinking, wow, I really wish I knew more of the insignificant details of the life of Kim Fitzgibbon? Me neither, but just in case that thought ever does happen to strike you, perhaps after sitting in front of the microwave for too long or having an anvil dropped on your head Wiley E. Coyote style, you now have this resource available to you providing you with all those details for which you so desperately yearn.
    I tend to think of blogs as self absorbed and pretentious...which is perfect because I’ve really been looking for a place in which I can condemn the silly bourgeois, post modern ideals of the people around me while simultaneously championing my own vastly more intelligent and superior beliefs. Joke. This is just an easy way to tell about all the silly/fun/weird things I encounter in Korea.
    Ok, I’m about half way through a five hour layover at the Seattle airport, and I’m now off to do some duty free shopping and be swindled by the airport currency exchange people. Stay tuned for further developments. In the mean time, for your viewing pleasure, I'm really looking to meet a man with some political power on this little sojourn...

 +
 
=
 I spy a love connection.

1 comment:

  1. wuhoo! i'm glad i'll be able to keep up with the happenings of kim. you can keep up with the happenings of the gaines' at amgaines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete